Paneer Noodles Quickie
Sumi is crazy about potatoes. She says that’s the reason she looks like a potato. I respectfully disagree. Because I feel I am more inclined to look like one wink. Coming back to potatoes and Sumi, she is so crazy about it that no matter what she cooks she will “sprinkle” potatoes on them. Hope you like this super quick noodles dish with potato.
- Plain Noodles cooked ardent - 4 cups
- Cottage cheese (Paneer) - 100gms (cut into small pieces)
- Capsicum sliced thin - 1 medium sized
- Potato sliced into thin pieces - 1 big sized
- Onion sliced thin - 1 big sized
- Green chillies sliced thin - 3
- Kitchen King powder - 2 tsp
- Black Pepper powder - 1⁄2 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup - 2 tbsp
- Soya Sauce - 1 tsp
- Chilli Sauce - 1 tsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
Heat oil in a wok. Add the onions, potatoes and capsicum and cook in low flame for around 5 minutes till the potatoes turn soft.
Add green chillies and all the spices mentioned and mix well and stir properly.
Add the ketchup and all the sauces. Add little bit of salt just enough for the spices to mix well and give a nice aroma.
Add the noodles and stir well. Now add salt for the noodles taste and flavour to blend properly with the spices. We did not add all the salt previously to avoid the spices becoming fully salty.
Cook in high flame for around 4 minutes. Add paneer, cook for 1 more minute. Serve hot.